If the worst should happen, you’ll need assistance – fast. Accepted as the best in the business, DAFaid has an industry best time from initial call to vehicle moving of only 96 minutes. Just call 0800 919395
DAFaid roadside assistance in the UK
Just call 0800 919395
If the worst should happen, you’ll need assistance – fast. Accepted as the best in the business, DAFaid has an industry best time from initial call to vehicle moving of only 96 minutes – with a response time of just 44 minutes. We will also keep everyone informed of progress.
Ultimately, DAFaid provides vital customer support when you need it most – 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. And by constantly driving response to operator needs, the service we offer will remain second to none.
- Industry leading roadside assistance – average time from initial call to vehicle moving only 96 minutes
- 24 hours a day, 365 days a year service with one free phone call
- Highly experienced incident managers to deal with your call
- Leading ‘link and chase’ technology keeps all parties informed of progress
- 80% of all vehicles repaired at the roadside
- Coverage across Europe with ITS
- All work invoiced through your local dealer – even European callouts
DAF International Truck Service (ITS)
In case of a breakdown or any other unexpected situation you can fully rely on DAF International Truck Service. A single telephone call to DAF ITS is enough to mobilize the DAF service organisation throughout the whole of Europe. The DAF ITS call centre is manned 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Our experienced operators offer all the assistance needed to get your truck back on the road with the minimum amount of delay. ITS: a free service for all DAF customers
The advantages of DAF ITS
- One telephone number throughout the whole of Europe:
- +31 40 214 3000
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Assistance in ten different languages
- Fast and efficient assistance via 1100 DAF dealers and service points in Europe
- ITS brings peace of mind to the driver, organises a guarantee of payment and handles other financial issues
- An in-house service, located in the heart of the DAF organization
- Also for trailer, superstructure and the driver
- Dedicated and highly trained technicians ensure that most of the vehicles are repaired on the spot
- ITS will alert the driver’s home base and inform the company about the latest progress on repairs
- Your truck back on the road with a minimum amount of delay
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Whenever a call comes in, ITS does not just contact the dealer or service point that will provide the assistance, but also the dealer where the vehicle is normally serviced. This enables the ITS operator to immediately organise a guarantee of payment, so that the driver does not need to worry about financial matters. It goes without saying that ITS also alerts the driver's home base, if this has not already been done, and keeps the company up to date on the progress of the repairs.
In consultation with the operator, who is continually updated on any developments, it can also be decided whether to order a replacement truck or to arrange express delivery of a part that the dealer happens not to have in stock. Throughout the whole of Europe, ITS boasts an extensive and well-distributed network of around 1100 DAF dealers and service points. DAF customers can be assured of prompt assistance in the event of a breakdown or accident in no less than 49 countries - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.